You can't seal your horse in a fly-free zone, but Farnam 3002431 Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses is the next-best option. Its unique horse fly repellent formula keeps on working - even in wet conditions such as sweat and rain. Protect your horse with this fly spray from biting and nuisance flies, gnats and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- An effective horse fly spray that won't sweat off
- Stays active and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- The only fly spray with RepeLock conditioner, which binds to the hair shaft
- Horse fly repellent protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, ticks, and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Provides repellency and quick knockdown of mosquitoes
Directions for Use:It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use in outdoor residential misting systems. Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter the treated area or contact treated surfaces until sprays have dried. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until sprays have dried. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not for use on horses or foals intended for slaughter. Shake well before using. To protect horses from horse flies, house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice, ticks, and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray For Horses. Its unique water resistant formula contains a special conditioner that binds to the hair shaft so it keeps working even in moist conditions or when the horse sweats. Do not use more than 11 oz. (328 ml) per animal. Do not spray product when food is present. This product may be applied either as a spray or as a wipe. For horse's face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (Turkish) or sponge. Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse's entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to ensure adequate coverage. Avoid getting spray into horse's eyes, nose or mouth. Application should be liberal for best results. Reapply every 5 to 7 days under normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 10 to 14 days as needed. Also, reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.
- WARNING: For use on horses and ponies. Hazards To Humans and Domestic Animals Humans: Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes, and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material. Horses: Do not allow product to contact animal's eyes, nose, mouth, or sores during application. Do not use on foals under 12 weeks. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
Cypermethrin CAS #52315-07-8 0.15%, Pyrethrins, CAS #8003-34-7 0.20%, Piperonyl Butoxide*, CAS #51-03-6 1.60%, Butoxypolypropylene Glycol, CAS #9003-13-8 5.00%
*(butyl carbityl)(6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.